From Michael Robinson <hadoopmich...@gmail.com>
Subject where is hadoop-streaming?
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 18:40:40 GMT

I am new to hadoop. downloaded version 0.20.2 and installed it on local mode.

Run wordcount examples and others successfully, however,
I am trying to run the hadoop-streaming example:

$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop  jar $HADOOP_HOME/hadoop-streaming.jar \
    -input myInputDirs \
    -output myOutputDir \
    -mapper /bin/cat \
    -reducer /bin/wc

But I can NOT find the "hadoop-streaming.jar" anywhere
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Error opening job jar:
hadoop-streaming.jar

Please help

Michael