From Erik Test <erik.shi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TaskTracker and DataNodes cannot connect to master node (NoRouteToHostException)
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 14:08:37 GMT
I'm able to ssh and ping the from the slave node to the master node w/o
problems. I've open the ports on the master node to receive communication
from the slave nodes on the port but still no luck. I'm going to try opening
the port on the slave node to communicate with the master node next.

The platform I'm on is Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.
Erik