From Raghava Mutharaju <m.vijayaragh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HDFS-630 patch for Hadoop v0.20
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 03:56:14 GMT
Hello Todd,

        Thank you for the reply. In the cluster I use here, apache Hadoop is
installed. So I have to use that. I am trying out HBase on my laptop first.
Even though I install CDH2, it won't be useful because on the cluster, I
have to work with apache Hadoop. Since version 0.21 is still in development,
there should be a HDFS-630 patch for the current stable release of Hadoop
isn't it?

Regards,
Raghava.