From Gokulakannan M <gok...@huawei.com>
Subject Namenode UI - Browse File System not working in psedo-dist cluster..
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 10:40:03 GMT

Hi,

            The "Browse File System" link  in NameNode UI
(http://namenode:50070) is not working when I run NameNode and 1 DataNode in
the same system (Pseudo-distributed mode).

            I thought it might be jetty issue. But if I run 1 NameNode and 1
DataNode in one system and a DataNode in another system (total 1 NN and 2
DN), the Browse File System link is working fine and I can see the files in
HDFS.

            Any idea why the issue with pseudo-distributed mode???

 Thanks,

  Gokul