From Alan Miller <someb...@squareplanet.de>
Subject where job executed
Date Sun, 09 May 2010 19:16:02 GMT

I have class that I run on the master node and submits
a bunch of MR jobs to my cluster but how can I tell where
each job actually executed?  I'm using Cloudera's 0.20.2+228.

I don't see any commands or pages in the GUI that tell me this.

Looks like there are some classes that might provide programatic
access to this but as a newbie to hadoop it's kinda hard figuring out
which ones to use since the API changed and there alot of
duplicate/deprecated classes lying around.