From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Berlin Buzzwords 2010 - Scalability conference June 7th/ 8th in Berlin
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 10:50:48 GMT

Hi folks,

we proudly present the Berlin Buzzwords talks and presentations. There are tracks specific
to the three tags search, store and scale. We have a fantastic mixture of developers and users
of open source software projects that make scaling data processing today possible.

There is Steve Loughran, Aaron Kimball and Stefan Groschupf from the Apache Hadoop community.
We have Grant Ingersoll, Robert Muir and the "Generics Policeman" Uwe Schindler from the Lucene
community.

For those interested in NoSQL databases there is Mathias Stearn from MongoDB, Jan Lehnardt
from CouchDB and Eric Evans, the guy who coined the term NoSQL one year ago.

We have just published the initial version of the schedule here:

http://berlinbuzzwords.de/content/schedule-published

We are having a fantastic set of talks and speakers for Buzzwords.

Visit us at http://berlinbuzzwords.de and register for the conference - looking forward to
seeing you in Berlin this summer!

Regular tickets are available online. In addition we offer student tickets: If you have a
valid student ID, you are eligible for one of these tickets. Each costs 100,- Euro. We also
have a special group ticket available: If you buy four tickets or more you are eligible for
a discount of 25%, when purchasing 10 tickets or more the discount is 50%. Learn more at http://berlinbuzzwords.de/content/tickets

Thanks to Jan Lehnardt, Isabel Drost, Simon Willnauer and newthinking communications for co-organising
the event.

Isabel