From Andrew Nguyen <andrew-lists-had...@ucsfcti.org>
Subject Re: Cloudera EC2 scripts
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 05:10:33 GMT
I didn't have any problems using the scripts that are in CDH3 (beta, March 2010) to bring up
and tear down Hadoop cluster instances with EC2.

I think there were some differences between the documentation and the actual scripts but it's
been a few weeks and I don't have access to my notes right now to see what they were.

--Andrew