From chaitanya krishna <chaitanyavv.ii...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make latest build work ?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:36:57 GMT
Hi Asif,

  Instead of checking out the code of hadoop/commonm, use code of
hadoop/mapreduce.
However, this will not have the necessary executables in bin folder. So, you
can copy the bin folder from source code of hadoop/common.
Once copied, run "ant binary" to create a tarball which can deployed on your
cluster.

Hope this helps.

-V.V.Chaitanya.