From Song Liu <lamfeeli...@gmail.com>
Subject Specify Number of Cores in HOD
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:43:18 GMT
Dear all,

     I'm running HOD (.20.2) on my cluster. Each machine in my cluster has
more than one processor. How can I make use of them?
     I can see there is a argument which can control the number nodes to
allocate, but I cant see any parameters which can specify the number of
processors per machine. Can HOD control the number of cores we use on each
machine?

     I think it may be very important because it's strongly related to the
capacity of mappers or reducers.

Best Wishes
Song Liu