From Song Liu <lamfeeli...@gmail.com>
Subject How to make HOD apply more than one core on each machine?
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:01:51 GMT
Dear all, I have a problem here.

     HOD is good, and can manage a large virtual cluster on a huge physical
cluster. but the problem is, it doesnt apply more than one core for each
machine, and I have already recieved complaint from our admin!

     Since Hadoop often starts more than one process on each machine, I
believe this feature is essential for many hadoop programs, and I guess HOD
should already have this feature, but I cant find it.

    Can any one provide any ideas?

Song Liu