From <lamchith.chathuku...@wipro.com>
Subject Hadoop and BDB Java edition
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 05:09:35 GMT
Is it advisable to create the BDB file of BDB Java edition using Hadoop?
I know that read only store data and index files for Voldemort can be
generated using Hadoop. As we are using BDB rather than read only store
for  voldemort I have this requirement.

Regards,

Lamchith

of this message and any attachments.