From Sagar Shukla <sagar_shu...@persistent.co.in>
Subject RE: Hadoop and BDB Java edition
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 06:44:20 GMT
Hi Lamchith,
     There are couple of direct solutions available for Voldemort and Hadoop integration e.g.
http://project-voldemort.com/blog/2009/06/voldemort-and-hadoop/ . This does not require BDB
Java edition.

Does this help for your project ?

Thanks,
Sagar

-----Original Message-----
From: lamchith.chathukutty@wipro.com [mailto:lamchith.chathukutty@wipro.com]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 10:40 AM
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Hadoop and BDB Java edition

Is it advisable to create the BDB file of BDB Java edition using Hadoop?
I know that read only store data and index files for Voldemort can be
generated using Hadoop. As we are using BDB rather than read only store
for  voldemort I have this requirement.

Regards,

Lamchith

of this message and any attachments.