From patektek <patek...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange behavior regarding stout,stderr,syslog
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2010 03:57:44 GMT
Hello,
I am using hadoop-0.20.1. Something very strange is happening with the log
files (stdout, stderr, syslog).
Basically, no log files are created for most of the tasks (in
HOME_HADOOP/logs/userlogs).  However, when I check the history for each
individual task in the website interface I can see that all  the  data is
available for each individual task.  Furthermore, the few log files
available (for a few tasks) seem to have the log files from multiple tasks
mingled together.

Any hint?