From Song Liu <lamfeeli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 HOD Questions
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:21:06 GMT
Hi, Boyu, I have downloaded the 2.65 python and setup
the HOD_PYTHON_HOME=/gpfs/cluster/cosc/sl9885/Python-2.6.5.

and then, if I execute the hod command, it shows

bin/hod: line 26: /gpfs/cluster/cosc/sl9885/Python-2.6.5: is a directory
bin/hod: line 26: exec: /gpfs/cluster/cosc/sl9885/Python-2.6.5: cannot
execute: Success