From Ravi Phulari <rphul...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: quick way stop datanode
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:17:52 GMT
Decommissioning data node by adding node ip address / hostname in dfs.hosts.exclude file would
be the correct way of doing it.
-
Ravi
Hadoop @ Yahoo!

On 3/23/10 11:39 PM, "y_823910@tsmc.com" <y_823910@tsmc.com> wrote:

Hi,
I want to stop one datanode in my cluster by hadoop-daemon.sh stop
datanode.
It become a deadnode when the last contact accumulating reach to a specific
number.
Any quick way that I can put a datanode to be a deadnode.
Thanks

Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
707-6128
y_823910@tsmc.com