From Boyu Zhang <boyuzhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOD on Scyld
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:34:29 GMT
thanks a lot! I found out the HOD_PYTHON_HOME error too: )

I had a new error after I use the correct version of Python:

INFO - Cluster Id 62.geronimo.xxx.xxx.xxx.edu
CRITICAL - Cluster could not be allocated because of the following errors on
the ringmaster host n3.
Could not retrive the version of Hadoop. Check the Hadoop installation or
the value of the hodring.java-home variable.
CRITICAL - Cannot allocate cluster /home/zhang/cluster

Is that because I set my java-home wrong? Thanks!

Boyu