From Rakhi Khatwani <rkhatw...@gmail.com>
Subject Unexpected termination of a job
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 12:13:01 GMT
Hi,
        I am running a job which has lotta preprocessing involved. so whn i
run my class from a jarfile, somehow it terminates after sometime without
giving any exception,
i have tried running the same program several times, and everytime it
terminates at different locations in the code(during the preprocessing...
haven't configured a job as yet). Probably it terminaits after a fixed
interval).
No idea why this is happeneing, Any Pointers??
Regards,
Raakhi Khatwani