From Jim Kusznir <jkusz...@gmail.com>
Subject setup cluster with cloudera repo
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:07:42 GMT
Hi all:

I need to set up a hadoop cluster.  The cluster is based on CentOS
5.4, and I already have all the base OSes installed.

I saw that Cloudera had a repo for hadoop CentOS, so I set up that
repo, and installed hadoop via yum.  Unfortunately, I'm now at the
"now what?" question.  Cloudera's website has many links to "confugre
your cluster" or "continue", but that takes one to a page saying
"we're redoing it, come back later".  This leaves me with no
documentation to follow to actually make this cluster work.

How do I proceed?

Thanks!
--Jim