From Song Liu <lamfeeli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reducer stuck at pending state
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 00:01:12 GMT
Sorry, seems no attachment is allowed, I paste it here:

Jobid    Priority    User    Name    Map % Complete    Map Total    Maps
Completed    Reduce % Complete    Reduce Total    Reduces Completed    Job
Scheduling Information
job_2... NORMAL      sl9885    TF/IDF     100.00%          26
26                0.00%                 1                0
    NA
job_2... NORMAL      sl9885    Rank    100.00%          22            22
            0.00%                 1                0                    NA
job_2... NORMAL      sl9885    TF/IDF     100.00%          20
20                0.00%                1                0
NA

The format is horrible, sorry for that, but it's the best I can do :(

BTW, I guess it should not be my program's problem, since I have tested it
on some other clusters before.

Regards
Song Liu