From Amogh Vasekar <am...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: configuration file
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 11:09:04 GMT
Hi,
A shot in the dark, is the conf file in your classpath? If yes, are the parameters you are
trying to override marked final?

Amogh

On 2/4/10 3:18 AM, "Gang Luo" <lgpublic@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

Hi,
I am writing script to run whole bunch of jobs automatically. But the configuration file doesn't
seems working. I think there is something wrong in my command.

The command is my script is like:
bin/hadoop jar myJarFile myClass -conf myConfigurationFilr.xml  arg1  agr2 ....

I use conf.get() so show the value of some parameters. But the values are not what I define
in that xml file.  Is there something wrong?

Thanks.
-Gang