From Meng Mao <meng...@gmail.com>
Subject has anyone ported hadoop.lib.aggregate?
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2010 00:04:25 GMT
>From what I can tell, while the ValueAggregator stuff should be useable, the
ValueAggregatorJob and ValueAggregatorJobBase classes still use the old
Mapper and Reducer signatures, and basically aren't compatible with the new
mapreduce.* API. Is that correct?

Has anyone out there done a port? We've been dragging our feet very hard
about getting away from use of deprecated API for our classes that take
advantage of the aggregate lib. It would be a huge boost if there was any
stuff we could borrow to port over.