From Prabhu Hari Dhanapal <dragonzsn...@gmail.com>
Subject Identity Reducer
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 01:10:37 GMT
Hi all,

I m trying to Write a program that performs some simple Datamining on a
certain DataSet. I was told that an Identity Reducer should be written.

public class Reduce extends MapReduceBase implements Reducer {

public void reduce(Text key, Iterator<IntWritable>
values,OutputCollector<Text, IntWritable> output,
  Reporter reporter) throws IOException {

===>
It shows me the following exception  ..

"The type Reducer cannot be a superinterface of Reduce; a superinterface
must be an interface "
Can I have some pointers on solving this?

--
Hari