From Stas Oskin <stas.os...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What framework Hadoop uses for daemonizing?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 21:39:53 GMT
I actually asked this because I'm looking for a good alternative to current
bunch of scripts and lsb-redhat dependencies I have today in my own Hadoop
client which runs as daemon. So I kinda hoped there is some "sauce" behind
Hadoop I can borrow.

While this might be not the most appropriate list, I'd appreciate if someone
can say if jsvc can keep the right priorities, or suggest alternative daemon

Thanks again.

It long predates my involvement in the project. In fact, it predates