From John Martyniak <j...@beforedawnsolutions.com>
Subject Re: hosting recommandation for a small hadoop cluster?
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:59:01 GMT
The company that I work for offers hosting, and we are currently hosting our
hadoop cluster.  Before Dawn Solutions, Inc. the hosting information is at
http://www.beforedawnsolutions.com/hosting-services/denver-colocation-cat.

Reasonable prices in a top end hosting facility with a fast connection.

-John

--
John Martyniak
President/CEO