From ANKITBHATNAGAR <abhatna...@vantage.com>
Subject Pass the TaskId from map to Reduce
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 14:33:50 GMT

Hi,

I was working on a scenario where in I am generating a file in close()
function of my Map implementation.

Since Map execution are worked concurrently, this file is overwritten.

I was wondering how to name this file uniquely per map execution basic and
then read in configure() function of reduce.

I could give a task id as name of the file but dont know how will I read the
same file in configure() as the task id would have changed

Ankit