From Gang Luo <lgpub...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Re: configuration file
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:14:54 GMT
I give the path to that xml file in that command. Do I need to add that path to classpath?
I try to give a wrong path, there is no error reported.

Aren't those parameters all configurable? like io.sort.mb, mapred.reduce.tasks, io.sort.factor,
etc.

Thanks.
-Gang

----- 原始邮件 ----
发件人: Amogh Vasekar <amogh@yahoo-inc.com>
收件人: "common-user@hadoop.apache.org" <common-user@hadoop.apache.org>
发送日期: 2010/2/4 (周四) 6:09:04 上午
主   题: Re: configuration file

Hi,
A shot in the dark, is the conf file in your classpath? If yes, are the parameters you are
trying to override marked final?

Amogh

On 2/4/10 3:18 AM, "Gang Luo" <lgpublic@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

Hi,
I am writing script to run whole bunch of jobs automatically. But the configuration file doesn't
seems working. I think there is something wrong in my command.

The command is my script is like:
bin/hadoop jar myJarFile myClass -conf myConfigurationFilr.xml  arg1  agr2 ....

I use conf.get() so show the value of some parameters. But the values are not what I define
in that xml file.  Is there something wrong?

Thanks.
-Gang

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/