From Victor Hsieh <victorhs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: -libjars doesn't work with MR job
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 02:24:44 GMT
After working on it for a while, I realized that it's a mistake.  It
actually works well.  But there are two points needed make sure, both
CLASSPATH and -libjars.

For CLASSPATH, we need to make sure depended jars should be included
in while launching mapreduce task, while -libjars is also important to
contain all necessary jars in mapper and reducer.

Victor