From Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu <amar...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Multiple file output
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 04:59:24 GMT
In branch 0.21, You can get the functionality of both org.apache.hadoop.mapred.lib.MultipleOutputs
and org.apache.hadop.mapred.lib.MultipleOutputFormat in org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.output.MultipleOutputs.
Please see MAPREDUCE-370 for more details.

Thanks
Amareshwari

On 1/5/10 5:56 PM, "松柳" <lamfeeling2@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm afraid you have to write it by yourself, since there are no equivalent
classes in new API.