From Raymond Jennings III <raymondj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Passing whole text file to a single map
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:54:16 GMT
Not sure if this solves your problem but I had a similar case where there was unique data at
the beginning of the file and if that file was split between maps I would lose that for the
2nd and subsequent maps.  I was able to pull the file name from the conf and read the first
two lines for every map.