From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: isSplitable() deprecated
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 19:08:48 GMT
My current project processes input file of size 333302161 bytes.
What I plan to do is to split the file into equal size pieces (and on blank
line boundary) to improve performance.

I found 12 classes in 0.20.1 source code which implement InputSplit.

If someone has written code similar to what I plan to do, please share some
hint.

Thanks