From Prakhar Sharma <prakhar.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: writing files to HDFS (from c++/pipes)
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:44:03 GMT
Hi Horson,
Quite unfortunately, there is no documentation available for PIpes
API. Its not just that, the API itself is quite weak and unstable.
Only few examples given in PIpes distro work. And it appears there are
very few ppl who use Hadoop Map/Reduce through the PIpes API. I have
myself been hacking my way around the Pipes API for quite some time
now and I guess that's the only way around it.

Thanks,
Prakhar