From "Arv Mistry" <...@kindsight.net>
Subject 0.20 ConcurrentModificationException
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:23:31 GMT
Hi,

I've recently upgraded hadoop to 0.20 and am seeing this concurrent mod
exception on startup which I never got in 0.19.
Is this a known bug in 0.20? I did see this JIRA report, not sure its
related http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6269

Is there a workaround or should I be getting the FS a different way in
0.20?

    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.loadResources(Configuration.java:10
28)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getProps(Configuration.java:979)
    at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.get(Configuration.java:435)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.getDefaultUri(FileSystem.java:103)
    at
com.rialto.hadoop.HadoopFileWriter.<init>(HadoopFileWriter.java:66)

Cheers Arv