From Siddu <siddu.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "dfsadmin -report" says that i need "Superuser privilege". What? :)
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:57:50 GMT
On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 7:17 PM, pavel kolodin
<pavelkolodinhadoop@gmail.com>wrote:

>  Anyways, as per HADOOP-2659, dfsadmin are only meant for admin. Thanks!
>>

> Who is "admin" for hadoop? (-; I have 2 users in OS: "hadoop" + "root" and
> i am running all commands as "hadoop" (-;

Can you tell us the "ENTIRE command" you used to start all the process

and also does user hadoop has the right for the( hadoop-0.21 folder and
files )

and  to the (hadoop-datastore folder and files) ?

say $ls -l  hadoop-datastore

       $ls -l hadoop-0.21

and paste the output here

--