From Mark Vigeant <mark.vige...@riskmetrics.com>
Subject Web Interface Not Working
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 15:41:06 GMT
Hello-

I have a namenode/JT with 3 slaves running cloudera's 0.20 release. Everything was going fine
until yesterday when the web interface randomly went down (the http://hostname:50070 and http://hostname:50030).
To my knowledge everything else is fine, but I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced
a similar problem / what can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

Mark Vigeant
RiskMetrics Group, Inc.

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and
may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message.