From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: 0.20 ConcurrentModificationException
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 16:52:06 GMT
On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Arv Mistry <arv@kindsight.net> wrote:

> Thanks Todd, I'm not sure what you mean ' Cloudera's  distribution?'
> Is that a separate build for hadoop? If so please send me the link and I
> will try it

Yes - like Redhat or Ubuntu provides distributions of Linux, we provide a
distro of Hadoop. You can get it from http://archive.cloudera.com/. If
you're used to the Apache tarballs, the CDH tarball should be a drop-in
replacement.

If you'd prefer to stick with Apache, you can manually apply the patch from
that JIRA and rebuild Hadoop.

If it turns out that the problem sticks around, please report back or file a
JIRA.

Thanks
-Todd