From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Web Interface Not Working
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 19:34:21 GMT
Hi Mark,

My pessimistic guess is that, if you're in this state, other things are
probably not working correctly either.

If you can afford a bit of downtime (sounds like a dev cluster) I'd restart
the daemons and see if the web UIs reappear. They most likely will either
reappear, or the daemons will fail to start, is my guess :)

-Todd