From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Web Interface Not Working
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 18:45:18 GMT
Hi Mark,

Both web UIs went down but jobs can still be submitted, etc? This seems like
a problem external to Hadoop, since the JT (port 50030) and NN (port 50070)
are entirely separate processes. If they both became inaccessible at the
same time, perhaps a firewall rule was added that inadvertently blocked
them?

If you ssh into the machine and run "jps", can you see the NN and JT
running? From that machine can you 'curl http://127.0.0.1:50030/' ?

-Todd