From Upendra Dadi <ud...@gmu.edu>
Subject Hadoop Pipes with distributed cache
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 22:51:45 GMT
  I am facing some problems with using distributed cache archive with Pipes
job. In my configuration file I have the following two properties:

The zip archive contains two folders lib and share. lib folder contains some
shared libraries. In my Pipes C++ code, I have added the following
statements to
use the shared libraries:

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {

The shared library is not getting loaded during execution. It spits the
error that the shared library is not found. What is the problem with
 the above steps? Can anyone please shed some light on what might be causing
the problem. Thanks.

View raw message