From chaitanya krishna <chaitanyavv.ii...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:capacity_scheduler: working
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 05:35:55 GMT
Hi,

  You can put the property in conf/mapred-site.xml as follows:

<property>
<name>mapreduce.job.queuename</name>
<value>queue-name</queue>
</property>

  The above way would be useful if you want to submit all the jobs to a
specific queue(other than default).
  If the queue to which job is being submitted is different for each job,
then try :

-Dmapreduce.job.queuename=<queue-name>

Hope this helps.

- Chaitanya.

--
V V Chaitanya

- Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder; and people tell me "looks are
deceptive".