From Zhengguo 'Mike' SUN <zhengguo...@yahoo.com>
Subject hadoop-0.20 in Eclipse
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 02:36:06 GMT
Hi,

I used to be able to create a Java project using the build.xml file that comes with hadoop
distribution. It seemed that the 0.20 version of Hadoop uses some ivy related stuff. And now
when I tried to create a project using the Ant build file, Eclipse gave me an error of "problem
setting the classpath of the project : ivy-common.classpath not found ". And only partial
of the project were created. I am not familiar with Ivy. Does anyone know how to resolve this
problem?

Thanks