From Philip Zeyliger <phi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Web Interface Not Working
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 01:13:02 GMT
I believe {dfs|mapred.job.tracker}.http.address are the relevant
configuration settings.

<property>
  <name>dfs.http.address</name>
  <value>0.0.0.0:50070</value>
  <description>
    The address and the base port where the dfs namenode web ui will listen on.
    If the port is 0 then the server will start on a free port.
  </description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>mapred.job.tracker.http.address</name>
  <value>0.0.0.0:50030</value>
  <description>
    The job tracker http server address and port the server will listen on.
    If the port is 0 then the server will start on a free port.
  </description>
</property>