From "Krishna Kumar" <krishna.ku...@nechclst.in>
Subject concurrent write [ is it defined and consistent ? ]
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 13:59:59 GMT
Dear all,

Can anybody tell me how concurrent write happens in HDFS ?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Krishna Kumar

Senior Storage Engineer

Why do we have to die? If we had to die, and everything is gone after
that, then nothing else matters on this earth - everything is temporary,
at least relative to me.

DISCLAIMER:

intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECHCL or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of NECHCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. .