From Mark Kerzner <markkerz...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Hadoop 0.19 cluster on EC2 - intermittent errors
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:07:41 GMT
Hi,

I was able to make the job run once without errors to the end, so I know
that basically the code is OK. However, the second time I tried to run it, I
got strange errors. For example, on verifying (from my code) that readpst is
installed, I got

which readpst
no readpst in (/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin)

The OpenOffice service that was working before suddenly does not respond,
and so on.

It looks as if one of the machines got messed up, and I only have 1 master
and 1 slave.

Any advice?

Thank you,
Mark