From Mark Kerzner <markkerz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Hadoop and Fedora, or Clouder Hadoop and Ubuntu?
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 04:39:37 GMT
Tom,

do I understand correctly that with these scripts I can use the Apache
Hadoop configuration as I am used to, and run and EC2 image that contains
Cloudera Hadoop distribution?

PS. I could not download them from here,
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12422889/HADOOP-6108.patch,
was getting, "too many open files" error.

Thank you,
Mark