From Mark Kerzner <markkerz...@gmail.com>
Subject Should I upgrade from 0.18.3 to the latest 0.20.1?
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:30:57 GMT
Hi,

I've been working on my project for about a year, and I decided to upgrade
from 0.18.3 (which was stable and already old even back then). I have
started, but I see that many classes have changed, many are deprecated, and
I need to re-write some code. Is it worth it? What are the advantages of
doing this? Other areas of concern are:

   - Will Amazon EMR work with the latest Hadoop?
   - What about Cloudera distribution or Yahoo distribution?

Thank you,
Mark