From Stephen Watt <sw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Where is the eclipse plug-in for hadoop 0.20.1
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:31:08 GMT
Hi Jeff

That is correct. The plugin for 0.20.1 exists only in the src/contrib as
it has some build and runtime issues. It is presently being tracked here -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6360

In the interim, if you go to that JIRA, you can obtain a 0.20.1 plugin.jar
that I have attached to the JIRA as a stop gap measure. I'd appreciate it
if you could report in the JIRA what works for you and what does not with
the attached plugin. Also, if you have any additional features for the
plugin that you would like to request, feel free to add them as a comment
to the JIRA.

Regards
Steve Watt