From Amogh Vasekar <am...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: About Distribute Cache
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 06:28:00 GMT
And, a relatively high replication factor on files to be distributed will help :)

Amogh

On 11/16/09 9:05 AM, "Ed Kohlwey" <ekohlwey@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
What you can fit in distributed cache generally depends on the available
disk space on your nodes. With most clusters 300 mb will not be a problem,
but it depends on the cluster and the workload you're processing.