From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: Should I upgrade from 0.18.3 to the latest 0.20.1?
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 01:57:59 GMT
The old API may be deprecated, but it still works and you don't have to change your code yet.

A later release will remove the old API altogether.  0.20.1+ is a good place to run your old
code and learn some of the newer stuff.

There may be many other features you can get good use of (Schedulers, multiple tasks per JVM,
general performance improvements, etc).
If those features are compelling enough, you might consider an upgrade.