From Amogh Vasekar <am...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Input Paths
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 16:45:22 GMT
Mark,
Set-up for a mapred job consumes a considerable amount of time and resources and so, if possible
a single job is preferred.
You can add multiple paths to your job, and if you need different processing logic depending
upon the input being consumed, you can use parameter map.input.file in your mapper to decide.

Amogh