From zenkalia <zenka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error setting up hdfs?
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:30:55 GMT
ok, things are working..  i must have forgotten what i did when first
setting up hadoop...

should these responses be considered inconsistent/an error?  hmm.

hadoop dfs -ls
error
hadoop dfs -ls /
irrelevant stuff about the path you're in
hadoop dfs -mkdir lol
works fine
hadoop dfs -ls
Found 1 items
drwxr-xr-x   - hadoop supergroup          0 2009-11-10 05:28
/user/hadoop/lol

thanks stephen.
-mike